At Nashville Landscape Design we want to help you get the most out of your landscape design and part of the process is planting. If you plant without laying out your plants to get a great idea of how things will flow replanting may have to take place.
* Prepare the bed by removing old plant material and adding good soil with the proper nutrients.
* Take each plant you are planning on installing and place them in their propper place.
* Make sure the good side of the plant faces the direction where it will be viewed from.
* Stand up close and walk back to a distance ( possibly a few times ) to make sure you are getting the overall effect of what you intended.
* Begin planting and good luck with your landscape project.
Back to the Home page.